3/3/10

Auto Show Skinny Minny

Tonight I get to take Bosu Sculpt class at my gym!  That's right, "get" to take it, with an exclamation point.  No sarcasm here, honest.  For those of you who have never heard of this, a Bosu is half an exercise ball with a flat bottom, and the class combines cardio with free weight exercises that totally kicked my ass last week.  And I am back for more.  Or I will be, tonight at 7:00.

I have a hard time motivating myself to get to the gym some days.  Yesterday I drove over to the Y on my way back from work and, because I was tired, decided to rest my eyes in the car before going in.  Then I fell asleep.  In my car.  In front of the YMCA.  So I decided it would be more fun to drive home and take a nap, which is exactly what I did. Then I got up and went out for tacos. 

So yeah, usually the classes are fun and I always feel that I get a better work out after taking one.

And I really need to keep to my routine, which I slacked on during my ten day stint at the Auto Show even though I was working with a real live model who was unaware I had on some sort of spanky girdle thing just to fit into my pants (I have no shame posting this on my blog). This alone should have been enough to motivate me.  But then one of my friends took a picture of us together, and I remarked "Oh wow, she looks like a model, and I look like - a regular person."

I like to keep this blog on a positive note, so let me say that I am happy with my appearance, I just want my pants to fit again (something happened over Christmas break - I don't know, maybe it was the cookies) and to feel healthier and have more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...