10/13/11

Etsy Updates

I haven't added anything new to my Etsy shop recently, but have still had a few sales.  I've noticed Etsy's new search system that prioritizes results based on relevance and not on what was most recently listed really helps sales.

I still haven't filled my shop back up since recovering from the Vintage Bazaar in September, where I sold about 2/3 of my merchandise (making Fiance very happy).  The bazaar was so much work that I needed a break from estate sale shopping and cleaning the dust off all the stuff I brought home...plus it is kinda nice having a little extra space around the house - not to mention all the Christmas stuff I want to work on and list in the shop: a combination of crafts made with vintage items and vintage decorations.


I've been wrapping my items recently.  In the past I have almost always tied a bow around what I have sold, but after receiving my lovingly wrapped little string of happy from Dottie Angel, I decided to take it a step further....

and use tres chic magazines...

I wrapped a sold pair of vintage glasses in this magazine article...
Other recent sales include this jewelry box. 


I noticed the yellow bunny on "The Playboy Club" keeps her money in one just like it. I would have loved to be in charge of props for that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...