4/9/11

My wonderful Trip to Hawaii Part 1: Peacocks and Mermaids

Ok, I've been lazy enough... it's time to blog about my Hawaii trip!

Well, first of all, I met lots of fun critters while on my trip.  This little guinea pig greeted me at about 10:00 pm in down town Waikiki.  I was worried it was a little past his bedtime.




We also went on a magical walk to a waterfall called Waimea Falls.  There, I met some peacocks.


We went swimming in the waterfall!


The water here was thirty feet deep and super cold.  But it was so refreshing after our walk.

Later in our trip we went to a restaurant that had a buffet... and live mermaids.  I got to see her swim.


I had a wonderful time... I'll share more in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...