11/8/10

Caring Hearts Card Drive

It is so wonderful that over the blog world people who don't even really know each other can get together and do something nice for others.  I just read about the Caring Hearts Card Drive, which is accepting holiday cards to distribute to the elderly this fall and winter.  It is nice to know, as a crafty type person, that I can make something which might make someone else smile.  I just hope I can make a few cards and get them in the mail before the deadline! Click the link above or the button in my sidebar for more information! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea, thank you so much for your support for Caaring Hearts Card Drive. Even if you can only send 1 card, it will so appreciated! These seniors will be so delighted to receive your cards! Thanks so much. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...