12/25/11

What I have been up to - new kitty update!

Yes, we have a new kitty, and despite the fact that she has peed on my Christmas tree skirt FOUR TIMES since we got her, she is still pretty darn cute.

 





Her name is Klondike. 

She is a barn kitty from Mr. KnickityKnack's grandparent's farm.  

She loves to sit near the radiators where it is toasty warm, and sneeze all over my couch.  Klondike has a little cold which she hasn't been able to kick yet, so until she does I guess I will be continually wiping the boogers off the furniture.  I still can't believe the amount of snot this little thing produces. 

Well, she says Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice Christmas present! I hope you enjoy your new kitty to pieces- lucky cat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...