6/27/11

Dream Pets and Poodles (Thrift Share)

I had a wonderful day an an estate sale this Saturday.  I saw pictures and it looked like it would be right up my alley with tons of vintage, and sure enough it was!  To make things even better  I got there on the second day so everything was half off - and it had already been priced pretty fairly to begin with.  I wish I remembered the name of the company because the sale was not only reasonably priced but also very organized.  I would love to attend one of their sales again.

I found so many lovely things, many of which have yet to be photographed.  But how about these adorable dream pets!



I had actually never seen these before, and now I will definitely be on the lookout for them in the future - they are so whimsical and fun!  I can't pick a favorite.

I also got three sets of alphabet letterpress type stamps.  I think these will do very well in my Etsy shop.
When I got them the letters were all out of order - it took forever to straighten them all out so they could look presentable.



I think I would have liked the lady who lived in this house very much - she had pretty rad poodle wallpaper by her vanity:



And she lived in a quaint house in a beautiful neighborhood:




The dream pets must have been very happy there!

** Linking up with Apron Thrift Girl!**

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for those litte Dream Pets. And oh my! I can't say no to vinage stamps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...