6/29/10

YAY, I'm awake!

Well I think I have woken up enough to write a little something... Lately I have been so tired!

Here's the scoop about my joblife.  I just began work as a camp counselor at the Old Town School of Folk Music, where they have a summer music and theatre camp.  Camp has been trying, but at least during training we got swag:

Yup, what job have you ever had that gave you a washboard and a cool folder with super heroes on it? Not to mention the chocolate!

And they fed us several times and stuffed us full of chocolate covered raisins and blueberries... AND I get discounts on concert tickets and private lessons (fiddle!), as well as a free eight week course (more fiddle in the fall!).  All in all, I think I made out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...