11/19/11

Do any of you get easily overwhelmed?  Well I sure do...

Sometimes I live in this fantastical world in which every craft project I can dream up will be super easy to make and turn out beautifully...

Then reality hits, and I realize that I have no patience and subsequently give up on all my projects that don't turn out right the first time.  I am a perfectionist with no patience.  I should take a picture of the dining room craft room and show you guys the disaster I have there.

Oh well... at least I have a very talented sister with a steady hand...


Who I commissioned to make these darling rabbit plates for me... I have about 7 that I plan on listing on Etsy in the next day or two...

For now I have a few vintage Christmas items going up in the shop.  Here's a sneak peek -

Vintage gift tags...

     
Vintage Gift Boxes...
Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...