6/22/11

A few finds...

Now that I am all moved in (although NOT all unpacked) I have been able to go out looking for little bits and bobs for my shop and for the flea markets I swear I'll get around to doing this summer.  (My gosh the 4th is in less than two weeks - how time flies!).  Aside from all the vintage Christmas I have been stocking up on - which I think I might add to the shop for some sort of Christmas in July sale - I have found a few things of note.

Don't you love the mugs on my new header?  I really want to keep them but I have a hundred mugs so I am thinking I will plant small cacti in them and sell them at the flea market.  I have been experimenting with using unusual things as planters and so far my favorite is this jello mold turned geranium holder:


I also found quite a few vintage carpenters' rulers and have sold a few in my shop already (well, sold one).  I want to find a few more in the coming weekend because I think they would make good 4th of July decorations.  They also seem to be on trend right now, after being featured in Flea Market Style magazine this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...